While doing research for this project i found a sensor which i think could be really interesting for Arduino / Raspberry project. And it’s not to expansive, it’s about 23,-EUR.
- Ceramic-metal package, 3.3 x 3.3 x 2.75mm
- High-resolution module 0.2 mbar
- Fast conversiondown to 0.5 ms
- Low power, 0.6 μA (standby < 0.1 μA at 25°C)
- Integrated digital pressure sensor (24 bit ΔΣ ADC)
- Supply voltage 1.5 to 3.6 V
- Operating range: 0 to 30 bar,-20 to +85 °C
- I2C interface
- No external components (Internal oscillator)
- Excellent longterm stability
- Hermetically sealable for outdoor devices
- Sealing designed for 1.8 x 0.8mm O-ring
(from the documentation you can find here)
If you are interested, i will post a test of it.
This is NOT an affiliate marketing in any case.
I don't get any money or any products from this company for posting this.